The NF EPO Series AC Power Source is a line of epoch-making power supplies, using new method of power amplifier unit. They provide high efficiency (approx.76%) unimaginable with previous products while being even more light weight and compact. These epoch-making AC/DC power supplies feature further improvements to standard features such as the flexibility, high output stability and powerful supplies of electric power that NF power supplies are known for. The EPO Series AC Power Sources are widely used from Production and Inspection Lines to R&D.
The EPO Series provides a reliable power line environment and thus allows for manufacturing and measuring operations free of voltage fluctuation factors and increases reproducibility of test data
- As a CVCF (Constant Voltage Constant Frequency) power supply for production and inspection lines (See photo section)
- As a VVVF (Variable Voltage Variable Frequency) power supply for variable voltage transformer and motor generator
- As a power supply for motor-driven devices like vacuum cleaners and air conditioner
- A power supply for anechoic chambers and shield rooms
- A machine power supply for aging
- A power supply for taking precision measurements of waiting power and power consumption during operation
- A power supply for taking power measurements of air conditioning devices such as calorimeters
- A power supply for incorporating measuring and testing systems
- A power supply for stabilization during leakage current measurements
- A power supply for providing specified voltage to non-Japanese lines
Miko, established in 1980, is a leading instrumentation distributor in Hong Kong and China.
Over the years, we have been fully engaged in the sales and marketing of electronic T&M instruments in the territory. Our market sector coverage includes telecommunication, power, data communication, audio, broadcasting and education.